Tech DC has been in the D.C. metro area since 1998 providing computer help and technical support.
Tech DC provides personalized technical and computer support to your home or office in Northern Virginia, Washington D.C, and nearby Maryland.
Unlike support from “big box geeks” that push particular solutions, Tech DC helps you with customized support and considers your personal goals.
Tech DC can help with your computers:
- perform computer repair and troubleshoot computer problems
- set up personal and network printers, fax machines, and scanners
- remove and stop viruses, trojans, spyware, and popup ads
- recover lost data from hard drives, flash drives, and other media
- train users on their computers and business technology needs
- set up networks, wired or wireless, routers, switches, etc
- install automated data backup solutions, either on site or to remote locations
- develop websites, from basic web pages to end-to-end shopping sites
- provide unbiased hardware and software recommendations
- assist in office spreadsheet and accounting issues
- configure mobile phones and laptops with remote email and file access
And Tech DC can help with other areas of your home:
- install high definition televisions and home theater systems (projectors, HD antennas, surround sound, and intelligent remote controls)
- design and implement smart and beautiful lighting throughout the home
- setup security camera systems
For technical or computer support:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 202-709-3805
D.C. Area Support
Tech DC is based in Arlington, Virginia, and provides technical and computer support to:
District of Columbia (D.C.)
Virginia: Arlington County, Alexandria City, Fairfax County (Falls Church, Reston, Tysons Corner, McLean, Great Falls, Fairfax, Oakton, Springfield, Burke, Annandale, Chantilly, Centreville and Clifton), Loudoun County (Sterling, Ashburn, Potomac Falls, Countryside, Middleburg, South Riding, Hamilton, Dulles International Airport, Leesburg, and nearby Shenandoah mountains), Prince William County (Manassas, Manassas Park and Manassas City), Fauquier County, and Stafford County.
Maryland: Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Charles County, Howard County, and Anne Arundel County.
Tech DC also provides worldwide tech support through remote administration of computers with single-click remote software for end users.
“My PC network is working great. I’m telling my friends about you. Thanks.” June, Washington, D.C.
“Prompt and professional service.” Ira, Arlington, VA
“You have made me enjoy instead of fear my computer.” Jim, McLean, VA
“I am recommending you to my friends.” Lewis, Bethesda, MD
“Thanks for your help. I got so frustrated with tech support from … I’ll never go back to them. You really know what you’re doing.” Joshua, Reston, VA